[Pw_forum] iotk error - again

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Wed Dec 8 10:49:12 CET 2010

On Dec 7, 2010, at 8:33 , W2AGZ wrote:

> “replace q_real by q_real_space.”  Is this the fix?

no. This is the fix for a very specific case, and the
only one I remember in which an error was issued
by iotk for a good reason (i.e. a variable was written
with one name and read with another). All other
instances of iotk errors I remember are related
to miscompilation.

Try first of all to compile iotk with reduced optimization
(e.g. using  $(MAKE) FFLAGS="$(FFLAGS_NOOPT)" )

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics, Univ. Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222