[Pw_forum] Praseodymium Pseudopotential(s)

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Fri Aug 27 16:58:15 CEST 2010

Dear Paul,
   I inquired Paolo Giannozzi and he said that, in view of the very few
contributions we add so far, there isn't a working web procedure where
to upload pseudopotentials automatically.
   If you send me the Cu pseudo you have generated (including any info
that you think can be useful to post under "details") we will upload it
on the web site

    thank you,
         stefano