[Pw_forum] Gruneisen parameter in nanowires

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 11:06:37 CEST 2010

Dear Eli,

As you use a supercell suggesting quite large size along Z-direction, so, you
have 2D case. Thus, you should find  the Gruneisen parameter in plane.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University,
Sweden

Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys,
Russia,

isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com