[Pw_forum] crystal structure and atomic coordinates of individual elements?

Mike Mehl Michael.Mehl at nrl.navy.mil
Thu Aug 12 17:49:13 CEST 2010

@Book{donohue74:elements,
author =         {Jerry Donohue},
title =          {The Structures of the Elements},
publisher =      {John Wiley \& Sons},
year =   1974,
address =        {New York}}

He's a little out of date for some elements, e.g. Boron.

The American Mineralogist Crystal Structure Database is also helpful.
There is even a structure for gamma-oxygen.

http://rruff.geo.arizona.edu/AMS/amcsd.php

--
Michael J. Mehl
Head, Center for Computational Materials Science