[Pw_forum] about USPP installation...

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 10:33:51 CEST 2010

Hi,

Just comment the line calling idate. Then recompile, it should  work. "idate" is
not important.

In fact, call date_and_time worked fine for me. Just tested.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University,
Sweden

Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys,
Russia,

isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com