[Pw_forum] PAW for Ti and O

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Wed Apr 28 16:07:35 CEST 2010

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 15:20:45 +0200, <kazempoor at ph.iut.ac.ir> wrote:
> Does anyone has PAW pseudopotential for Ti and O?
> Thanks a lot

There is an input file for the oxygen in atomic_doc/paw_library/input

About titanium... I have an input (attached) but I have never tested it.
I.e. the logarithmic derivatives look honest, but it may not fit properly
the experimental data: cell parameter, phonons...
I'm attaching it to the email so you can test it. If it works, or if you
can make it work with minor modifications, please let me know.

regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto

*** Note: my affiliation has changed! please send future
correspondence to: <Lorenzo.Paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr> ***

post-doc @ IMPMC/UPMC - Université Paris 6
phone: +33 (0)1 44 27 74 89
www:   http://www-int.impmc.upmc.fr/~paulatto/