[Pw_forum] phonon calculation for optimized geometry -one subtle confusion

mohnish pandey mohnish.iitk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 13:30:46 CEST 2010

Dear Hanyu !
                     Thanks for your reply. As you now the default value for
the pressure in PWSCF is 0.5. I am using that value as convergence threshold
but when I am doing scf calculation with the geometrical parameters value
obtained from the vc-relax calculation the pressure value is different from
vc-relax final run. And as you know pressure will effect the phonon
dispresion relation..Can you please give me any suggestion,

Thanks alot,
MOHNISH