[Pw_forum] a brief and (maybe) stupid question

Carlo Nervi carlo.nervi at unito.it
Wed Apr 14 09:29:25 CEST 2010

Dear all,
when doing calculations (I'm interested in PW, CP and GIPAW) using PP
build with PBE functional (for example), QE compiled with -DEXX flag
produces the same results of the version compiled without this flag?
I mean comparing the results using functionals that are available in
both (with and without -DEXX) of the QE compiled versions.
I apologize if this will sound as a dumb question...
	Carlo