[Pw_forum] pw.x: command not found

Elie Moujaes elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 13 16:36:43 CEST 2010

Dear PWSCF users,

I have downloaded the latest version of espresso (espresso-4.1.3) and I have placed that on the server (as I am working on the server for more space). The system's configuration is x86_64. The configuration ends with a  success..However when I compile each package alone (say PW, or PP, pr PH) using make...I get a warning-at the end- of the type:

"Clock skew detected : your build maybe incomplete"..All commands pw.x, pp.x and ph.x are in the bin folder but when i try to compile:

/espresso-4.1.3/bin/pw.x<finlename.in>filename.out I get :

"pw.x :command not found".. I do not really understand the source of this error Is it related to the above warning?

Thank you

Elie Moujaes

University of Nottingham

NG7 2RD