[Pw_forum] Traceback not available error!

Elie Moujaes elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 16:48:05 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I am sorry to disturb you each now and then. I am at the last step of calculating the phonon dispresion spectrum for graphene mainly applying matdyn.x whne I got ther following error:

At line 285 of file matdyn.f90 (Unit 5)

Traceback not available, compile with -ftrace=frame or -ftrace=full

Fortran runtime error: End of File

Well, yes it is clear that something is wrong at line 285 of the fortran file code matdyn but i am not much of a fortran expert so even looking at the line 285 might not help much. My question is did anyone else got this specific error or is it just a problem with my compiler (which maybe is most certainly the case). Any suggestions of a solution or where I can find one..

P.S: I looked to several resources but I could not find any general solution to tackle the problem.

Thanks

Elie Moujaes

University of Nottingham

NG7 2RD