[Pw_forum] disentangle.x

Andrea Ferretti ferretti at mit.edu
Thu Apr 1 16:35:09 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

I guess you are using the disentangle.x code of the WanT package.
If you want to have any help, please provide more information
(eg the piece of input file that you do not understand, including
the reasons of that).

Andrea

BTW: hopefully, there is going to be soon a WanT-specific mailing list
implemented through the qe-forge portal.