[Pw_forum] phonon dispersion for graphene

lfhuang lfhuang at theory.issp.ac.cn
Thu Apr 1 07:37:48 CEST 2010

Dear prof. S. Baroni's:
    Your previous email for Elie has also enlightened me a lot. Thank you very much!
Best Wishes!
Yours Sincerely
L.F.Huang

> From: Stefano Baroni
> Subject: Re: [Pw_forum] phonon dispersion for graphene
> To: PWSCF Forum
>
> Dear Elie,
>
> may I respectfully ask how much time do you allow yourself to think how to solve a problem between the time you encounter it and the time you hit "return" on a request to this mailing list? May I suggest that a reasonable time could be something in between a few hours and a day? (well a few days may well be worth of it for an important problem, up to several weeks or months, when this requires attending a course).
>
> Regards,
> SB
> ---
> Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center - Trieste
> http://stefano.baroni.me [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)
>
> La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale de la pens?e - Jean Piaget
>
> Please, if possible, don't  send me MS Word or PowerPoint attachments
> Why? See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

------
L.F.Huang(黄良锋) DFT and phonon physics
Add: Research Laboratory for Computational Materials Sciences,
Instutue of Solid State Physics,the Chinese Academy of Sciences,
P.O.Box 1129, Hefei 230031, P.R.China
Tel: 86-551-5591464-328(office)
Fax: 86-551-5591434
Web: http://theory.issp.ac.cn (website of our theory group)