[Pw_forum] epsilon.x

dev sharma decboy9 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 11:42:28 CEST 2009

Sir,
Problem is that it gives the error with mssg that USPPs are not implement.
What to do in that case. Earlier to one of the answer Lorenzo Paulatto sir
write

The error means that the calculation you are trying to do is not implemented
for USPP (ultra-soft pseudo-potential). Either use norm-conserving only, or
develop it for ultrasoft.

I didnt get how to develop it for ultrasoft  PPs.

Thanks

Dev Sharma,

Univeristy of Delhi