[Pw_forum] about OMP_NUM_THREADS

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Fri Sep 25 15:45:13 CEST 2009

In data 25 settembre 2009 alle ore 15:41:03, Q.J.Wang <wangqj1 at 126.com> ha
scritto:
>      According to the advice of the forum,I added OMP_NUM_THREADS=1 in
> my PBS script .But I can only run a task on the cluster .When one was
> running ,I run another task ,and one of them will turn up error and stop

Dear Q.J. Wang,
as usual, you MUST provide the error message and as many details as
possible on how you run the job, there is very little we can say about you
problem with any information.

To begin you should check that the jobs do not have the same prefix and
outdir, if it is the case they will crash after a while.

best regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS (Trieste)