[Pw_forum] Running on cluster often turn up

Giovanni Cantele Giovanni.Cantele at na.infn.it
Fri Sep 25 15:08:14 CEST 2009

Q.J.Wang wrote:
> Dear all
> When I running on cluster ,it often turn up some bizarre errors ,which
> not turn up ong single computer .I don't know why .Whether is it
> because the computing environment settings ? I don' know how to do
> .Plese help me .

Well, I think that it will be rather difficult for anybody to answer
unless you provide much more
extensive information than you did.

Which kind of errors? Parallel or serial runs?

Some issues might be related to your cluster configuration / hardware /
software rather than to the Quantum-ESPRESSO.

You can also try to search the forum to find if some of these errors
have been ever discussed before.

Giovanni

--

Dr. Giovanni Cantele
Coherentia CNR-INFM and Dipartimento di Scienze Fisiche
E-mail: giovanni.cantele at cnr.it
        giovanni.cantele at na.infn.it
Web: http://people.na.infn.it/~cantele
Research Group: http://www.nanomat.unina.it