[Pw_forum] relaxating only z coordinate

ambavale sagar sagarambavale at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 24 07:37:15 CEST 2009

Dear Manoj

i.e now in your input file the atomic position card will look like:

ATOMIC POSITIONS
Si     0        0        0    0    0    1
Si    0.5    0.5    0.5    0    0    1
Si    0.7    0.7    0.7    1    0    0

This atomic position card allow you to displace  first two atoms in z direction while the third Si in x direction.

Regards
Sagar Ambavale
The M. S. University of Baroda
India