[Pw_forum] convert pseudopotential from Castep format to Pwscf format

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Mon Sep 14 08:48:33 CEST 2009

On Mon, September 14, 2009 08:23, meghdad saeedian wrote:
>  I want to convert the pseudopotential from CASTEP format into PWSCF
>  format. I was wondering if there was any utility that I can use?

Dear Meghdad,
as far as I know, if the pseudopotential you wish to use is ultrasoft than
you can use it directly, without any conversion or converting it with
uspp2upf.x from the upftools directory. On the other hand, the pseuso is
normconserving I know of no tool that could do the conversion.

best regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS (Trieste)