[Pw_forum] K Points and Band structures

dev sharma decboy9 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 21:00:19 CEST 2009

And also Dear, recently, Summer school on *Materials modeling from first
principles: theory and practice*, ICMR, University of California at Santa
Barbara, July 19-31, 2009 was held for Quantum Espresso, and the slides and
video lectures are given at link
http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wiki/index.php/QESB09

My advise is that please have a look on the slides, as they are very useful.

Take Care.