[Pw_forum] performance of occupation='fixed' and ='smearing'

shypirate shypirate at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 09:02:26 CEST 2009

Thank you for your replying.
But after I make a "diff", I still have trouble to find out the difference resulting in performance difference. For example, the data in "G cutoff" and "Largest allocated arrays" and "Largest temporary arrays" sections take exactly the same values. So, which parameter do you suggest is candidate for performance difference?
Hope for your suggestions,
Best Wishes,
Y.P.Wang

2009-09-10