[Pw_forum] Calculation of projected denstiy of states

e kb eminekb at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 11:46:32 CEST 2009

Dear Shaptrishi,I would like to help you out with your problem but I really cannot follow you..
What do you mean by  your script of projwfc.x was not accepted? projwfc.x was giving errors? are you able to successfully reproduce example08 reference results?I am totally lost about renaming projwfc.x to pw.x part of your issue.Please try to be more clear. Input& output files and errors can help us to understand what is going wrong.And instead of opening a new thread with the same title in every mail, you can simply reply so ppl can follow the thread easier later in the archive.cheers,emine kucukbenli,SISSA, Italy