[Pw_forum] Quantum ESPRESSO reference paper

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Wed Sep 2 08:34:44 CEST 2009

Dear all,

it is my pleasure to announce that the reference paper on the Quantum
ESPRESSO project has finally appeared and is available for FREE
download from the IOP web site for the next 30 days at URL http://stacks.iop.org/0953-8984/21/395502

You are most warmly invited to cite this article whenever appropriate,
and particularly in those papers reporting on results obtained using
software from the Quantum ESPRESSO distribution.

The correct way of citing the paper is:

P. Giannozzi et al. J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 21, 395502 (2009), http://www.quantum-espresso.org
.

A BibTeX record follows:

@article{QE-2009,
	Author = {Paolo Giannozzi and Stefano Baroni and Nicola Bonini and
Matteo Calandra and Roberto Car and Carlo Cavazzoni and Davide
Ceresoli and Guido L Chiarotti and Matteo Cococcioni and Ismaila Dabo
and Andrea Dal Corso and Stefano de Gironcoli and Stefano Fabris and
Guido Fratesi and Ralph Gebauer and Uwe Gerstmann and Christos
Gougoussis and Anton Kokalj and Michele Lazzeri and Layla Martin-Samos
and Nicola Marzari and Francesco Mauri and Riccardo Mazzarello and
Stefano Paolini and Alfredo Pasquarello and Lorenzo Paulatto and Carlo
Sbraccia and Sandro Scandolo and Gabriele Sclauzero and Ari P
Seitsonen and Alexander Smogunov and Paolo Umari and Renata M
Wentzcovitch},
	Journal = {Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter},
	Number = {39},
	Pages = {395502 (19pp)},
	Title = {QUANTUM ESPRESSO: a modular and open-source software project
for quantum simulations of materials},
	Url = {http://www.quantum-espresso.org},
	Volume = {21},
	Year = {2009}}

I would like to thank all the developers of the Quantum ESPRESSO
project, all the authors of the paper, and the entire Quantum ESPRESSO
community from making all this possible.

Happy Quantum BREWING,

Stefano B

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center -
Trieste
http://stefano.baroni.me [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) /
stefanobaroni (skype)

La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale
de la pensée - Jean Piaget