[Pw_forum] "cannot open xml_recover file for writing"

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Wed Oct 21 16:53:53 CEST 2009

In data 21 ottobre 2009 alle ore 16:45:58, Prasenjit Ghosh
<prasenjit.jnc at gmail.com> ha scritto:
> the i/o errors on sp6 is most probably due to the problem in the
> $CINECA_SCRATCH area.
> In fact I'm also getting input output errors there and I think many other
> people are also getting it.

Yep, I suspected it. They started after some maintenance last month, so
I'm hoping they will disappear sooner or later.

We're really going off-topic now, but I wished to post this, to reassure
other users who may be clueless and frustrated. Thank you for confirming.

cheers

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS (Trieste)