[Pw_forum] k points in epsilon.x

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Wed Oct 14 08:44:21 CEST 2009

I apologize if my reply looked too much aggressive... anyway I perfectly agree with what
Lorenzo said:

> every language I'm aware of. You can avoid this kind of mistakes by
> calling people directly with their names, instead of using Sir/Madam.

This looks to me more appropriate for the informal and friendly style of this forum, but I
understand that perhaps in other countries there may be different habits/mores of
addressing people.

Cheers

Gabriele

--

| Gabriele Sclauzero, PhD Student                  |