[Pw_forum] k points in epsilon.x

dev sharma decboy9 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 08:57:27 CEST 2009

Dear Madam,

May be my question was not clear to all. originally my question was the same
. That as u suggested do a scf and then  a nscf with the nbnd and regular
mesh of k points. What i want to know , that in nscf calculation i have to
give
kpoints {automatic}
4 4 4
or like
Kpoints
72
0 0 0
0 0.1 0
/
/
0.5 0 0

and i asked that if i have to give k points in second option, How to give
that ????  can i give these 72 k points generated by the scf output  ????
Thnaks
Dev Sharma,
Unoveristy of Delhi