[Pw_forum] a question about magnetization

mohsen modaresi modaresi.mohsen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 08:12:32 CET 2009

Dear Stefano
Thanks
Ih has dont want any things whic conflict with nature, I want to calculate
GMR (in the situation with out any magnetic field there is an exchange
coupling which leads to different magnetization, But this kind of exchange
coupling do'nt colculated in Q.E so it must be intered artifically)
Thanks for your answers

Mohsen Modarersi