[Pw_forum] Temperature continuously going down in cp.x run

vega lew quantumdft at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 12:42:47 CET 2009

Dear sir,

Did you ask whether the (etot+ekinc) conserve during the dynamic process?

I sum the corresponding columns. I found it is not changing very much.

For example, the (ekinc+ etot) is -4369.40879 (-4369.44669+0.0379) at 2200
step.
Then it changes to -4369.41514 (-4369.45479+0.03965) at 2300 step.
And it sometimes goes a little up and sometimes a little down. But the value
is in range of
-4369.41 and -4369.45.

thank you for reading.

vega