[Pw_forum] request help for gaas band structure

mohsen modaresi modaresi.mohsen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 09:04:52 CET 2009

Dear Eyvaz
Thanks for your answers
I changed lattice parameter to 10.68 Bohr, and i attach again results, after
this the results improved, but energy scale is not match.
I used this kind of pseudopotentials 'Scalar-Relativistic Calculation'.
Is there any mistake?
Another question :
Where i can change 'spin-relativistic band structure', i did not inter
relativistic feature in my pw input file.
Thanks
Mohsen Modaresi
Where i can change relativistic calculation for