[Pw_forum] a question about Want package

Andrea Ferretti ferretti at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 25 17:21:01 CET 2009

Hi Mohsen,

I think the two codes are meant to do similar jobs for the hardcore
part of the calculation (such as the localization of wannier functions), while
then probably differ more in terms of the final applications, postproc
tools, user interface, etc...

you can find more details looking directly at the websites:

wannier90:
http://www.wannier.org

want:
http://www.wannier-transport.org

cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Ferretti
MIT, Dept Material Science & Engineering

Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or PowerPoint attachments