[Pw_forum] elph question

Mehrnaz Anvari anvari_meh at physics.iust.ac.ir
Sun Nov 15 06:33:21 CET 2009

Dear Paolo
Sorry, my question had a problem, so I have to correct it. In my first
question I asked you that it  is  possible to calculate elph coupling  for
2D material such as graphene, then you answered that it is a tricky problem
because it isn't solved simply with brute force. I was confused because I
had read in your paper that for phonon calculations brute foce finite
difference methode is used. In other hand, we need phonon calculations for
next step(elph calculatins), so I thought that I have to change something in
code and I couldn't use it directly,at least for graphene.
Mehrnaz
Iran University of science & technology