[Pw_forum] Problem in running the software

Chenpeng Zang ppzang at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 09:24:35 CET 2009

Dear Lorenzo Paulatto:
     I have checked the execution permissions of the file xcrys. It turns
out to be "-rwxr-xr-x. 1 Zangcp Zangcp 887581 08-01 02:21 xcrys", which
means this file is executable, right? Actually, I am the owner of the pc and
system administrator, of course. For I am the beginner of linux environment,
I don't know how to change the exec option of directory. Would you like to
guide me?

     Best wishes.
Chenpeng Zang