[Pw_forum] Special k points

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Wed Nov 11 18:05:20 CET 2009

Bravo Turan!
This suggestion is particularly welcome. It seems that the habit of
reading (studying!) books is gradually fading in the past.
Note that extended excerpts from Richard Martin's book (including the
section on special points) are available on google books.

http://books.google.com/books?id=dmRTFLpSGNsC&printsec=frontcover&dq=electronic+structure#v
=onepage&q=&f=false

SB

On Nov 11, 2009, at 3:04 PM, Turan Birol wrote:

>   Also, for every type of simple problem, I would suggest Martin's
> book:
>
>   http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Structure-Theory-Practical-Methods/dp/0521534402/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1257948167&sr=8-1

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center -
Trieste
http://stefano.baroni.me [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) /
stefanobaroni (skype)

La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale
de la pensée - Jean Piaget