[Pw_forum] LDA+U problem on Mac

Marino Vetuschi Zuccolini zucco at dipteris.unige.it
Tue Nov 3 16:05:10 CET 2009

Hello to all,

I think that part of the problem in QE compilation on Mac (Snow
Leopard 10.6 using gfortran-4.0 in serial) can be related to what
enlightened by Giannozzi in his email of the Oct 25 suggesting this

***
in include/c_defs.h, there should be two lines (produced by "configure")
that look like
#define F77_FUNC(name,NAME) name ## _
#define F77_FUNC_(name,NAME) name ## _
***

Writing this two lines of c_defs.h solved the problem for me.

m.