[Pw_forum] Hello, everybody, questions about the calculation about the rare earth material Dy

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Wed May 27 08:50:23 CEST 2009

文沈 wrote:
> Dear all,
> I am currently doing the calculation about the rare earth material Dy,
> and since I can't find the prevailing pseudopotential for Dy, I generate

> and if somepeople have the experience about the rare earth
> pseudopotential calculation, please give me some
> advices about the pseudopotential generating!!

Please have a look at the forum archives. There is a post of just few days ago (maybe
yesterday) about rare earth PAW datasets (which you may use in place of US PPs). A
research group generated PPs (not yet tested though) for the Lanthanides series and they
kindly agreed to make them public. See

http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2009-May/012897.html

GS