[Pw_forum] The scf can't converge

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at cmm.chem.upenn.edu
Sun May 17 15:09:19 CEST 2009

On Sun, 2009-05-17 at 00:37 +0800, wangwei wrote:

dear wangwei,

...and others have explained many, many times, that with
only a few pieces of an input file, it is impossible to give
any good advice. most likely either the problem is in the
parts that you don't show, or you trying something that
cannot work.

when you go to a bakery you don't just say,
"give me some of the brown stuff", do you?

cheers,
   axel.