[Pw_forum] structure optimization with LDA+U

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Thu May 14 12:25:59 CEST 2009

Just a warning on top of this: if you're using UPF v2.x.x pseudopotentials and applying
the U to atomic species with a single-character name (like "O" for instance), those
subroutines may not recognize the species (even after it has been inserted). If so, either
use UPF v1 or update to the latest CVS, where it should have been fixed.

GS