[Pw_forum] HSE pseudopotentials + BNL functional

shangy sporevoyager at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 06:12:44 CET 2009

Dear Eisenberg:
  I'm very exciting for your BNL information. Would you like to share your
Q-E code implemented with BNL funciontal with me and send it to my box
sporevoyager at gmail.com ? I may test the BNL calculation on formation energy
of Si-defects and compare the results with HSE results in other work.
  Thanks in advance.
  Best regards!

  shangy
  Graduate unversity of Chinese academy of sciences