[Pw_forum] questions about the peseudopotential for potassium titanate

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Tue Mar 24 05:05:10 CET 2009

Dear Vega,

   THe pseudo K.pz-sp-van.UPF has been generated with the vanderbilt
code. you   can
likely find the corresponding input in the Vanderbilt website.
   It should be easy to modify it by replacing the LDA PZ functional with pw91.
   don't forget to test the new pseudo in some simple system before
trusting it.
   hope this helps,
   stefano
-
Stefano de Gironcoli -SISSA and DEMOCRITOS