[Pw_forum] any good paper on "non-collinear" using PWSCF?

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Wed Mar 18 09:42:55 CET 2009

If you are also interested in how spin-orbit effects are included in the noncolinear
formalism through pseudopotentials, you can read Adriano Mosca Conte's PhD thesis:
http://www.sissa.it/cm/thesis/2007/moscaconte.pdf

and the related paper:
http://www.sissa.it/~dalcorso/publications/PRB-71-115106-2005.pdf

Applications of this tecnique to noncolinear magnetism in Pt nanocontacts have been
recently published by Smogunov et al.:
http://www.nature.com/nnano/journal/v3/n1/abs/nnano.2007.419.html
http://link.aps.org/abstract/PRB/v78/e014423

Regards