[Pw_forum] xcrysden+cygwin can't display relax process

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Fri Mar 13 09:23:13 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-13 at 09:04 +0100, Paolo Giannozzi wrote:
> Dr. Shu-jun Hu wrote:
>
> > The string '0   0   0' means the position of corresponding ions has been fix. When
> > such strings have been removed from the output file, the whole relax process can
> > be displayed correctly. I suggest removing the 0 0 0 string from the output file
> > or fix the bug of xcrysden.
>
> which version of xcrysden are you using? I think this is fixed
> in the most recent versions

It is!

Regards, Tone

PS: If the error still persists in the new versions, follow the guidelines of
Gabriele: send the output file.

--
Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html