[Pw_forum] character band.

Li YL ylli at theory.issp.ac.cn
Sun Mar 8 11:35:50 CET 2009

Dear Prasenjit,
   Thanks for your help. I've got it. But I don't know the meaning of the third  column in results file "case. proj".  Can you tell me these?
   Besides, in case.out file, I noticed atomic orbital is numbered. For example, d orbital is given by quantum number l=2 and m=1,2,3,4,5. You know, d orbitals are often written as dz2, dx2-y2,.....  Can you tell me atomic orbitals, such as d and p,  are arranged in what order?
Best regards,
Yanling Li.
Institute of solid states physics, CAS, China.

<?xml:namespace prefix = ylli at theory.issp.ac.cn <ylli at theory.issp.ac.cn </ylli at theory.issp.ac.cn