[Pw_forum] how to use fqha.x

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 10:44:36 CET 2009

Dear user,

Please provide your personal name and affiliation.
I will send you a code wich has much more functionality than fqha.f90 and which should be replaced by this one soon, hopefully.

Bests,
Eyvaz

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com