[Pw_forum] converge problem in calculating the vacancy on TiO2 surfaces

lan haiping lanhaiping at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 13:20:58 CET 2009

Hi, Weijia,
In fact, you can have a look at mix_rho.f90 for detailed agorithms used
in QE package for density mixing scheme .
The scheme is just modified Broyden's method for charge density mixing
, please see   D.D. Johnson PRB 38, 12807 (1988).

regards,

Hai-Ping Lan
Department of Electronics ,
Peking University , Bejing, 100871