[Pw_forum] cvs

Daniel Forrer daniel.forrer at unipd.it
Mon Jun 29 10:51:58 CEST 2009

2009/6/28 Mehrnaz Anvari <anvari_meh at physics.iust.ac.ir>

> First I have to say that finally I could connect to CVS without any
> problem, after password was changed from cvsanan to just press Enter key.So
> I downloaded & updated espresso.
> Now I want to know how could I get & add new program such as
> mm_dispersion.f90 to the PW folder?

the module for semi-empirical dispersion correction
(Modules/mm_dispersion.f90) has been added recently to the CVS version. The
only difference wrt the older version of the code I sent you some weeks ago
is that DFT-D parameters are hardcoded and then the london_file keyword has
been disabled.

>  Mehrnaz
> Iran University of science & Technology

Regards