[Pw_forum] Electronic thermal conductivity (ElecTC)

Tapas Kar tapas.kar at usu.edu
Thu Jun 25 19:11:45 CEST 2009

Dear Prof. Huang,
Thanks a lot for your reply. I would appreciate reference and reprint of your grapheme work.
Is it possible to estimate ElecTC for finite size nanotubes, considering molecular model.
Are molar heat capacity (Cv) and thermal energy of nanotube (terminated with hydrogen) useful to estimate Elec Thermal conductivity?

Well, I am a chemist and trying to understand physics of nanocomposites.
I appreciate your help and suggestion
Best regards,
Tapas