[Pw_forum] hybrid functional and Wannier functions

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 24 15:52:32 CEST 2009

lan haiping wrote:
> Dear All:
>
>  I want to study  electronic structures with hybrid functional.  Is it
> possible for us to using wannier90 package to analyse related bands at
> present version ?  Such as  WFs and  bands structure.

wannier needs scalar products between wavefunctions, and I do not see
any immediate reason why those should be different in case of a hybrid
functional. so, I'd give an uninformed yes.

			nicola