[Pw_forum] radius distribution function

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Tue Jun 23 09:03:49 CEST 2009

Dear Jay,

JAY wrote:
> Dear users
>
> Could anybody send me the fortran code for calculating radius
> distribution function? I would like to analyze the MD results. Many thanks.

If you meant "radial distribution function", I think you can find good recipes on how to
write it on any molecular dynamics textbook, from the old classics by Frenkel-Smit or
Allen-Tildesley to the modern ones. If you are really in trouble I can send you a fortran
code from a course on atomistic simulations I followed at University (at the moment I'm
not doing molecular dynamics calculations), but I think there are many people doing much
more sophisticated things on this forum. They could help you better than me.

GS