[Pw_forum] please help quick

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Fri Jun 19 08:09:29 CEST 2009

On Jun 18, 2009, at 9:14 PM, samad zare wrote:

> hello
> please help me quick

???

> i want all of curve for tio2 rutile
> curve energy- volume
> curve band energy
> curve  density
> curve energy up spin
> calculation phonon

Above is a description of your reserach project (or at least part of
it), which, I presume, you do not expect any of us to do. You forgot
to say what "quick help" would you need. Oh, yes. You also forget to
say who you are (your name) and where you work (affiliation). I
understand that you are in a hurry, but this way you won't obtain much
help ...

Take it easy,
SB

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center -
Trieste
http://stefano.baroni.me [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) /
stefanobaroni (skype)

La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale
de la pensée - Jean Piaget