[Pw_forum] Error in phonon dispersion calculation

Sanjeev K. Gupta sanjeev0302 at rediffmail.com
Thu Jun 18 06:55:40 CEST 2009

Dear PWSCF Users,
Greetings...

When I am running my script, then I got this error, plz. suggest me what is the reason?

 running the scf calculation...
  running the phonon calculation on a 4x4x4 mesh...
  transforming C(q) => C(R)...
  recalculating omega(q) from C(R)...
  plotting the phonon dispersions...
 calculating phonon density of states ....
forrtl: No such file or directory
forrtl: severe (29): file not found, unit 1, file /root/$NAME/STEP_4/$NAME.444.fc
Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source
matdyn.x           08332420  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
matdyn.x           08330E80  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
matdyn.x           0830F3F9  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
matdyn.x           082D66C0  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
matdyn.x           082D6B97  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
matdyn.x           082E0B6E  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
matdyn.x           0805182F  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
matdyn.x           0804DFCF  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
matdyn.x           0804D98D  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libc.so.6          0082DE33  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
matdyn.x           0804D8C1  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

kind regards
SKG

S. K. Gupta
PhD Candidate,