[Pw_forum] about superconduting Tc

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 16 12:34:02 CEST 2009

Mozahar Ali wrote:
> Dear all user,
>
> At first I would like to give thanks to prof.Eyvaz because following his
> suggesions I can calculate E-P coupling.But now I would like to
> calculate superconducting critical temperature(Tc).Can we calculate Tc
> with the Quantum Espresso? if so then give me suggesions please.

Sure.

1) Plenty of literature. Start with the 1996 PRL of Mauri and
de Gironcoli, and all the papers that cite that. Have also a look
at the work done independently by Amy Liu, or the recent work from
Calandra/Lazzeri/Mauri on el-phon coupling.

2) sign your emails with your affiliation. it's common courtesy
on this forum, and not doing it raises the suspicion that you've
never looked at it before.

Thanks,

		nicola