[Pw_forum] Problem with running CP

Amos Leffler amosleffler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 23:12:15 CEST 2009

Dear Axel,
      You are correct about the placement of CELL_PARAMETERS.  I put
it after the ATOMIC_POSITIONS and just tried to run the first part of
the program but it still wont run.  Do you know if anyone has tried to
use cp with a cubic cell?
      Attached is the first input file and the output file so you can
see.  It looks proper to me but it is easy to miss small things.There
is no out file.
                                                                 Amos Leffler
                                                                 unaffiliated